Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Thank you, United States Government

Not long ago, I received my economic stimulus check from the Federal Government, and like any shopaholic good citizen, I decided that I would do exactly what the government wanted me to do with it ... put it back into the economy. So, I walked my check to my local Ritz Camera and traded it for my very first digital camera ... ever. I know - most of you are wondering how I could be as old as I am without ever having owned a digital camera. My theory is that I really wanted a nice camera ... one that I could be creative with and grow my currently non-existant photography skills with ... and, of course, I couldn't afford one like that without an extra bit 'o money from good 'ole Uncle Sam.

So ... now I have a camera ... a Canon Rebel xTi, to be exact. I love it. It has so many options and capabilities. I think it will be perfect for taking pictures of the kiddos or my different sewing projects or whatever my little heart desires.

Now I just need to learn how to use it!


No comments: