Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The kiddos ...

So, this was my first attempt at taking some pictures of the kiddos with my new camera. It took me about 15 frames of super-dark pictures to figure out that I didn't have the flash up. duh! I'm kind of flying blind at this point, because I really don't know what all the buttons do, and I really need to take a class. But, I thought I got a few decent shots ...


Mama & Suzanne were making the bed and all the kids (including Emily who stays at their house during the day) played 'parachute' under the sheet. I love Anneliese's hair in this one. Hysterical. And Christopher seems to have Emily in a choke hold. Hmmm...


I love this one! All three of the kiddos in a row! I love how little Mary Rose is watching Christopher & Anneliese. So adorable.


This one might be my very favorite. Christopher is such a ham. If you look closely, you can see Anneliese being crazy in the background ... classic.



Isn't she adorable?



Christopher was so proud of his lego creation! He's such a little man already!!!

No comments: