Monday, May 19, 2008

New coasters!

Well ... I figured that since every house should have some fun coasters, it was about time that I had some new ones at my own house! I actually made these a little while ago, but they sat in my last-minute gift stash (does everyone have one of those, or is it just me?) until I decided that I liked them too much to give them away!


And here is a view of the backs ... just some neutral fabrics I had in my scrap bucket. These went together so easily, and didn't take much time at all! IMaybe they would be a fun project for road trips ... just enough to keep my hands busy, but not too much so that I don't get carsick!



So, I'm thinking I want to try another set of these with some fun yarn & fabric colors ... more to come if they turn out cute!

2 comments:

MSF said...

beautimous, Roomie!!!!!!

Eowyn's Heir said...

yes indeed.

and I have a last minute gift stash, too. it's wonderful!! I guess mine is sort of a save-for-their-birthday stash, too... like gifts for certain people but you're waiting until an event to give it to 'em.