Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Meet My New Crush ...

I'm not one to have a whole lot of crushes ... especially when it comes to celebrities. But OH. MY. WORD. ... I went to a Keith Urban Concert a couple of weeks ago, and I haven't stopped thinking about him since! This is ridiculous ... I mean he is married ... to Nicole Kidman ... and he has a child on the way! I know he's taken ... I understand the sanctity of marriage. But, man is he nice to look at. Hey - a girl can dream, right?

Here are some pictures of the yumminess that my friend Jen took at the concert :




BTW ... Carrie Underwood was touring with him, and she was fantastic. Not as good as Keith, but then again - who is? She has an awesome voice. Sounded just like she does on the radio. Amazing.

1 comment:

urbangirl13 said...

So glad you enjoyed the concert. Don't feel alone that you can't stop thinking about Keith. Monkeyville is cruising toward 50,000 members who can't stop thinking about him. To see what I mean, check out the community board at www.keithurban.net. There's just something about Keith.... His shows are always fantastic. All I want to do at the end is look for the next one - they are addictive and very very fun.