Monday, January 28, 2008

The incredible shrinking sweater ...


Check out this cutie picture of my A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. niece / goddaughter, Mary Rose (otherwise known by her middle name as "Brett" - yes, my family is big on the GreenBay Packers, and Mr. Favre in particular). Isn't she just a doll?? She had her very first birthday exactly one month ago. I love that she has such a calm and happy demeanor. She is a true joy, and I adore her. Seriously. Did I mention how cute she is?

Anyway ... you might also notice another cutie thing in this picture ... the oh-so-fashionable sweater that she is wearing. Yeah ... that sweater used to be mine (and my FAVORITE one, at that!!!) until an unfortunate laundry mishap about a month ago which left it the perfect size for Mary Rose. Who knew that when the tag reads "Hand Wash Only" it really means "Don't put this in the washing machine with a bunch of other clothes on a regular cycle, or it will shrink to one-tenth of its original size"?? I'm such a dummy.

No comments: