Monday, December 15, 2008

An Open Letter ...

... to the computer virus that forced me to have to re-install everything on my PC.

Dear computer virus :

It was so nice of you to drop by unannounced on Thursday afternoon. It's been so long since we've seen each other, and we obviously had a lot of catching up to do. I do hate to be rude, but really I must ask you to leave. While I have somewhat enjoyed the forced break from my otherwise pressing work duties, I can no longer afford to be gracious & hospitable. You simply must go.

I have taken the liberty of packing your bags for you. If I've missed anything, I'll be sure to send it along after you.

Again, thank you for your visit.

Yours truly,
Sara

P.S. If you need me for anything, I'll be at the Apple Store ... buying a Mac.

No comments: